Thursday, May 28, 2009

re:late night post

so i dont know whats going on with your head but furreal now!? you give me a second chance and now your saying you dont know what to do?! well ill help you out...JAYVIN MARAMBA ITS OVER :] there! is that better for you? i made things easier for you! you should be happy. As much to make you happier and have a better life just leave me outta it because thats whats holding you back to a better life. ill do as much as i can to be outta your life. as much as i love you ill let you go. i love you SOO much that i asked for you back. but if that chance is just isnt gunna last then your not really worth then huh? you say your love will never change but what are you doing right now? changing babe. your changing your love. and have my love changed? to be honest YES it has. and im sorry if that hurts you a lot but it has. from the first day. it GREW bigger babe. Ever since monday. since you broke up with me and i asked you back. thats when i realized im gunna need you more than i needed to. But since your having second thoughts when you should NEVER have in a relationship then ill just end it. Bye my love. <3

For my day today. just sooo stressed. you dont even understand. But whatever. I dont really care anymore as i used to im just gunna let whatever happens. Bleh. Damn so dance bout to come and i think mah sister bailed out on me to do me and krystals make up so im asking my cousin :] which she can prolly do! so thats taken care of and SHOES anyone wanna come with me right now and get some?! i wish. imma get em tomorrow i HOPE. &mah hair boyfriend well ex now cant do it no more cuz hes going to his sister talent show which i totally understand sooo maybe krystal will proudly be able to do it? and my date. Bestfriend?! can you even go?! :[ and thankyou thank you thankyou for the brownies x] those were the best! im gunna misssh you sooo much! hope you got the right color haha :] all in all. okay day.
Promotion dance? ;]
BESTFRIEND=date baybeh<3
NIGHTS!