Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boyfriends vs. theex?!

Okay so what is going on?! Outta no where you think you can just flirt with me?! Yeauh i dont think so. Thats why my boyfriend is here to protect me. I dont want all your B$ to be honest. Im so tired of it. Hope you end up in the hospital! with all my love <3 haha jk!

So basically! that whole shamanigans right there was about my ex Gabriel flirting with me last night and jaben got all mad. So now they wanna fight?! haha! To be honest! Gabe's gunna get a butt whippin! Agreed by Everyone :) But yeauh furreal this is real life and you gotta make up what you wanna do with it. I dont think he shoulda started anything. But to be honest me and krystal been dying to actually know who would win in a fight like this lol. but yeauh its whatevers. Pretty funnys.

Today: FINALS?! maan thought that was in HS. Lamesauce. its whatevers though. Its all bout science next week and i needa studystudystudy! Anyways school been treating me pretty goods. I love it. Still hoping for a transfer.

HAY YOU! thanks for coming today :) you really made my day my day was pretty lamesauces because i was BORED all day and i was TIRED. But yeauh iloveyoubabe. Doode furreal you needa control yourself sometimes though seriously :) thankyou! and STUDY for you damn FINALS! haha FOR meeee?! Thanks. loveyou.

Lately the only person that still cares bout this friendship is janine. isnt that weird? she keeps asking me if were okay now and i just say no im giving her, her time and she sed that im a waste of her time so whatevers. But i do miss you. But sometimes i feel like im not really missing out. But really most of the time i am. but whatevers. Im just gunna leave you alone. Still having second thoughts about you.

PHONEPHONEPHONE!!! i need a new one please&thank you. idontknow whats happening beckause my friends giving me her NV. and my friends friend is selling a blackberry storm and idk which one i wanna get yet. so prolly both. whatcha think? [;

homework time.
Goodnights.