Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lets Have a Little Fun

Its cyoote how you just walk to my house and then i end up picking you up. Your so cyootes. Yeauh and sucha sweetie pie. Good Musubi does well with my lovely emotions. Life with you is amazing. Thanks for the food too BTW. Oh and my 30 kisses you owe me. x] But the thing is that your kisses today were a little different. I actually felt like i was kissing someone that i loved. It was you my love. The last few kisses were great too but the last kiss you gave me today was just perfect the way you held me the way you kissed me. I dont know what happened but it was just the perfect which goes along with my perfect boyfriend &thats you. iloveyouHORNYBEAST! hahaha Hope you loved what i put in yo locker. MUAHAHAHA!

To keep up with my goals it hasnt been going so great. Life been pretty tough with the rentals and im not doing a very good job at it. I wish i can be a better person in life. Im trying as a start i really am. Just hope everything turns out the way i want it to be.

OHMY! school with this iuno star camp? Yeauh not that bad today but tomorrow till 340?! deng. thats a long time. BLEH. its okay. i can live. I actually got a good score on my SATs last year. 350pts is like the 2nd to highest level and in math i got 377 :] but in l.a i got 337 :[ its okay im getting there. This year will be better since i do got a b+ in l.a! Im proud of myself. Yes i know! jokelang.

I miss you hecka lots. Its been soo awkward and i hate how you ignore me soo much. But i guess i know why you are. Its okay though i miss you. But sometimes i just hope we go to different school because i think we would actually get along better that way. Just think bout that.

Basically life kinda been back on track i mean...the friends,boys,&family(at times). its all good but theres still ONE more problem i still gotta fix. This ones gunna be a tough one. Just gunna give you a little more time. Maybe when all the stress is gone from school and its just the laid back may. Thats when ill go up to you and TALK. But for school still hoping to get accepted to lovely WHS. I just membered; my sister in-law went there. HA! well yeauh just hope i can go.

This month been so crazy! i mean studying for SATs having afterschool stuff FOR SATs. Teachers cramming in all their lessons they can teach us before the end of this month. I have like what?! 2 tests this friday. so much. But i dont blame them. It aint their fault...well i dont think it is. But its all gewds just want this month to end so i can have my laidback may! When its all about talking HIGHSCHOOL next year :] and i find out if im accepted or not.
April live a lil! Give me more happiness.
nights!