Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mah Heroes

Hmmm...i got nothing to say about this soooo imma just put my lovely heroes that i did during CSTs teehee.

God: #1 hero&always will died for me&everything. He gave me life. he set out a plan for me and all i gotta do is live with it because i know what has coming for me next will be something better.

Mother: She was the one who gave me birth. haha. Shes always there for me when i needed her and now its my turn to be there for her. i know were going through a lot with money and tough times but im always gunna be here no matter what. Even when i start driving and living with jayvin. (justkidding) ill still be here for you :] iloveyou.

Kirsten Gavina: My bestfriend. No my SISTER. Even though we just became bestfriends a couple months ago we were still friends before. Even though we fight and have out tears i know were still there for eachother. We stopped talking for a while but were back on track. This gal is basically the one you can have fun with tell anything to and be weird around and she would just be weird with you.

Yvette Lozano: This chick meng. I dont know what to say about her lmao jk ily yvette deng man weve been through sooo much since like the sixth grade then whatever in seventh. and now were like chocolate&vanilla stuck together lol. I always have fun with her no matter where we go we always have something to laugh about the next day. Shes someone i can like vent to about my stupid lil boy problems haha. But lately i have NONE. I know we'll always fight atleast like once but its okay we'll get over it&make up again hahaha but im always here for this girl. shes like my mexican sister lmao justkidding shes a bestfriend <3

Kristine Salinas: Hehe deng shes my 1st friend i made at south pointe. Sheit. Man i love this girl way to much hahaha no homo. Shes a girl i can run to and connect my problrmos with because weve literally been through a lot because it was all caused by one person lmao justkidding. well actually yeauh. only she would know who im talking about. Shes a person that i can act stupid around and she would just laugh her ass off. Shes legit :]

Asley Inocencio: Maaan. Shes prolly thinking WOW. give me a break frances. but she was a friend and hopefully a friend in the future SOON like hopefully by this summer lmao idk. still hoping. She was a close friend of mine. She literally was like my older sister. She used to be the 1st one i would go up to for advice. She would be my shoulder to cry on. She was there through everything thick and thin. Deng imissher. Shes prolly still thinking im just a waste of time. I know weve been through a lot. We fought so man damn times and this seens to me as the worste one. Even though were not friends youll still be one of my heroes because you made a big impact in my life. Well one of the biggest. you told me when i was wrong, being disrespectful, to be nice. I know you taught me a lot of life lessons but you cant just expect me to like automatically turn into the person im trying to be. yaknow it takes some time and courage. Love is patience hunn. But you were always there and i wanna thank you even though i have so many times. You were always there but where are you now? Im trying to save this friendship. Are you?

Jayvin Maramba: Lucky Number Seven <3 My BOYFRIEND. The one i oh so very much love. ma baby ko (insider) Deng weve only known eachother since december and look now we as tight as ever! nikkuh lmao jkjk.me and him been through a lot lately and been fighting but hopefully things come out as they should :] the way i want them to but it cant always be my way. But as Mikee seys when you fight it just keeps you guys stronger. Hes the one that i can trust and sometimes ive been kinda down on this relationship but he was the one that was there to keep it going. ilovehim sooo much. You have no idea. Hes like the FIRST official boyfriend i had. Like really. :] Hes always there to catch me when i fall the typical noah/edward/carter ive been waiting for lmao. Hes not just my boyfriend though. Hes my Bestfriend. Iwwuuuvvvyoou! <3

&FLIPTARDS: OHMYGULAY! i love these girls! Danielle Foley&Krystal Mendoza! SHIIIEEET! they are the people i can tell everything and anything too and they wont tell a soul :] i love them oh so very much. Its been like 6 months of this whole fliptards thang a lang and sadly the 7th one is gunna be the last one because the FLIPS are going to whs and the TARD is going to DBHS! LAME. but its okay. I still love her anyways and yeauh damn my sister and my daughter. one happy familia. lmao its okay but anyways....yeauh love these girls.

im tired.
NIGHTS :]