Thursday, April 30, 2009

What a DAY.

Im not gunna come up to you any longer. Dont like me for who i am then that sucks for me. but your just bringing me down. I can change which i slowly am but you cant say im not cuz you dont know that.me immature?! im not the one thats saying all that shit to the public all im doing is keeping my thoughts and feelings to myself unless i need to vent to someone. but usually its someone i can trust. but at the sametime its hard to trust someone right now. &no thats not my reason why. its because i just wanna have my summer of my life and i dont want all this drama happening over the summer so im tryna get things outta the way now then later on when i dont need teard during the summer. Stop thinking things that arent even true. furreal all i wanted to do was to just be cool with you and you do all that shit and start shit like really now? im just tryna my best to be the bigger person and tryna work things out with you. be happy that im not gunna waiste my time on you no more. Take care. Once i "change" and fix myself up and people tell me im changing more then ill man the fuck up and talk to you about it. Got it?

We dont need no more fights. Even though its keeping us stronger im just tired of them. Its okay that you cancel out on us but i understand. I wish i can like go help you move but im sooo excited for you to move cuz your gunna be like walking distance! FINALLY! haha. and this summer its the summer of love baybeh. ;] We goo swim in yo pool! shiiieet. lmao. well yeauh iloveyou. No more fighting kaye?

23 more days till promo?
NIGHTS :]