Saturday, May 16, 2009

Family Occasions &the updates

So i think im gunna just blog on how my week went because i said so? haha alrights well lets start of with today. I missed my family! and im soo happy that i saw them today. im going through REALLY tough stuff right now. But yeauh im okay. We went swimming and i got sunburned on my face :[ *kawawa face. Lamesauce rights? Well yeauh whatever. Then i got my promo dress :] from my sister lol but yeauh it was her winter formal dress and my FAVORITE color too :] TEALish homiee! Well yeauh then hung out with the family just like i sed. OMGulay for some reason i woke up at SIX in the morning beckause the sun was out EARLY i was like wth?! haha but yeauh it was shining bright and i thought it was ten already fell back to sleep but couldnt oh wells. Its okay. Damn i miss my mom :[ she went to europe. PARTY AT MY HOUSE! haha joke lang.

WEEKLY UPDATES

Monday:frayvin day ;] (on youtube)
Tuesday: Ditched school and went to my sisters senior project thang a lang. Fun day :]
Wednesday: dance as usual and ladida(on youtube)
Thursday:dont remember. late start lol
friday: WHS!!! :] damn fun day :] Day number 15 up on youchoob SOON. :]

vent session?

DAMN! i never talked to you in FOREVER. you sent me chain letters about friendship about sex lol but yeauh and mostly....you send me a text "hey,i miss you" and that just made my day having a lovely random txt from you :] i really miss you foo. We needa hang especially get you that panda express i owe you lol We should just sit down and talk NON-stop. lets see how that thang goes :P &plus you still owe me a song ;] (from the SUMMER) yeauh almost a YEAR that you owe me a song :[ But yeauh i will be looking forward to it hahaha. But yeuah ill prolly make a video with someone and add a lil bit of you in it :] FASHO.

so why did you have to just talk to her. Now she just thinks that i have to man the fauck up and shit but seriously i didnt even tell you to do SHIIT. so whatever. That was all you i can handle shit myself. Seriously please just let me learn from my mistakes. You tell her what YOU think shes doing wrong and ill do the same as she does for me. But why should that matter since shes outta my life. i may miss her but DOODE just let ME handle MY problems MYSELF! please? ill talk to her when im ready got it?Thanks.

&for this lady im talking about no TO but about. ill talk to you when im ready and im not ready quite yet. im just gunna wait see how things settle in first then if i REALLY need someone like you in my life then ill talk but fer now im good and obviously you are too. latahs.

Do you really have to make me all teary in the car? :[ "you came here to the U.S knowing your family and loving them" i really love them as much as i can say and i really am thankful god had me into that family even though we arent blood but to us were FAMILY no matter what right? Fer right now not knowing my real dad im glad to call your dad DAD because hes been my dad since i was born. BTW it would mean a lot if you guys come on june 4 :] and since my MOM wont pay fer lunch DAD is :] so thats one good thang :D

All in all. good day.
NIGHTS!