Friday, May 22, 2009

For the First time in my life <3

i am so happy! you have no idea.
it was kinda an up and down day for me but one part of my day just made my life just completely CHANGE. I met mr.jacobdomingo for the FIRST time in my life! OMGulay! i know rights?! yeauh it was totally unexpected and last minute plans once again! but seriously man i really was dying to meet you for like ever! You seriously make me the most happiest person ever well just today haha. but now your just not talking to me -__- but its whatever. yaknow...its cools haha. Yeauh but i was thinking to myself that it was kinda wrong yaknow? to like do that to my boyfriend. dont ya think? but yeauh i really feel guilty now. Its okay i still love you :]

Anywho! Great day. damn more like BEST DAY! AUGH! hahahah but yeauh...tryna talk things out with jayvin kinda killed it no offense but yeauh its all goods though. still love him more than anyone in the world except jesus ofcourse and family :] But other than that OH and bestfriends but yeauh its all good.

This is just a short one just wanted to point that this was the highlight of my night.
NIGHTS! :]