Sunday, May 3, 2009

The First Of May

Hmmm...last blog was for and about Ashley Inocencio. But that B$ is stupid and im over with it already. I honestly dont care anymore. Maybe a lil aha! But yeuah over it.

So wdup with mah new bestfriend. Yeauh your gunna think like WTH?! why frances?! why?! well i dont know. he seems to care. Ha dont get all sickened out now kaye? HAHA. Yes i may not trust him as much but hes still progressing onto the bestfriend list. I mean i do need a GUY bestfriend and hes the ONLY guy that actually cares and notices when somethings wrong and totally knows me but idontknow how or why. haha. So wanna see the guy?! okay...

yes Gabriel William Brown :]


Goodbye Bestfriend. hehe. Yes i have officially dropped a bestfriend that i no longer need in my life as much. She might as well just be the friend because all she does is ditch cancel lie and just leave me hanging and looks like she dont give a F*&^ bout my life. So she has her other bestfriend :] Take Care.

This weekend was fun :]

Music at the pointe.



Michelle Sleptover and we had a photoshoot.
Then yeauh tahts all :]
and im looking forward for tomorrow just hope that my detention dosent cause a bad day and i hope he dont be cancelling out on me again for the 32429856 time :[
OH. and i got my rubberbands back on! UGH. i hate Braces. but its all worth it right fellahs?

Nights :]