Tuesday, May 5, 2009

happy cinco de mayo!

i say happy cinco de mayo to someone and it turns out liek this...

francesaywhat (9:00:42 PM): happy cinco de mayo
francesaywhat (9:00:43 PM): haha
jm31577 (9:00:52 PM): hahaha ok then u beaner

thanks hunn :] your so nice.
thank you thank you thank you! for coming today :] i really appreciate it. I missed you SOOOO MUCH! like no joke. I havent seen you for a week and a half and to us that like a month lmao. Which is kinda bad but whatever. i get to see you like 3 times today I HOPE! hahah so far its going good. But yeauh thanks for coming and doing my lovely alien body for me teehee.

CSTs today. My teacher let us listen to our mp3 and ds and text aslong as your quiet it was pretty legit i may say. But yeauh it was fun but at times boring.
Lunch today was pretty WOAH. hahaha i was one lil hyper fellah :p well yeauh. stuff happened. Video posted up soon on youchoob :]

I love how were all hypocrites in a way guys. Break it to ya but we all are. But sometimes i kinda hate it how your acting all fake. Seriously even everyone else agrees like cmon grow up already. Your taking this way to far and to immature. Whatever your life.

Baybeh girl i miss you! thanks for having my back on this whole thing. I mean everyone thinks its stupid that we should get over it and like what attitude?! hahaha but i guess shes the only one that thinks i have one. But whatever thanks for having my back i dont need a lot of friends to have the time of my life i just need the loyal ones that catch me when i fall and obviously once you get on her bad side she'll talk shit then you become all buddy buddy with her then shes all nice. like wth?! that aint cool at all. Furreal i think im learning from what shes doing and maybe noticing that i was liek taht once. But i guess she taught me a lot HA. Thanks ASHLEY for that. And Courtney ahhaha. This topic was confusing sooo i think only courtney will get it haha.

May so far you have came down to a great month :]

NIGHTS! :]