Sunday, May 24, 2009

mr.mingo

let me just start off with this blog is just for you! :] But its gunna be short. Alrights i guess i just thought wrong about everything. I didnt mean to start anything with you. Everything was perfectly fine before but i guess everything changes when you meet the person you used to love. But i didnt mean to just barge into your life again and im sorry. Im just sorry for everything. I think i loved it way better the way it was before. We can make taht happen again right? Well yeauh i just wanted to say sorry. I dont know what to say i was just really confused and i really wanted to be your girl at one point but whatever happened to us? Would you like to answer these lovely questions? Well yeauh im sorry ill be outta your life in a jippy :P and maybe we would just randomly meet again. That would be nice. I will ALWAYS love you <3

love always,
frances roldan